Airports across Asia are looking to increase capacity by constructing new runways, expanding existing ones and optimizing the maintenance of operational airfields. Do you provide engineering, pavement materials or asset management solutions for airfields and runways?
Delegates at the 13th annual Airfield Engineering and Asset Management conference are actively seeking solutions in:
- Airfield pavement materials: bitumen, asphalt and concrete, particularly rapid-dry materials and innovative pavement mixtures to suit climatic considerations
- EPCs, engineering, dredging and civil works consultancies
- Drainage and water control solutions
- Pavement management systems: inspection, scanning and data analysis
- Asset integrity and management solutions
- Pavement cleaning and rubber removal solutions
- AGL and LED lighting solutions
- Runway markings
If you provide any of these solutions, partnering with Airfield Engineering and Asset Management Asia is the ideal channel for you to:
- Engage directly with airfield decision-makers who are actively seeking innovative solutions in airfield design and construction, pavement materials and asset integrity
- Gain critical market intelligence on upcoming development plans and invaluable face-to-face networking opportunities before key decision makers and contractors
- Understand your clients’ challenges by participating in interactive roundtable discussions
- Achieve thought leadership by demonstrating the latest technologies and innovations you provide in the airfield engineering and pavement management space
Contact us now at 65 6722 9388 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how we can tailor our sponsorship packages to suit your business objectives!
Inquire about Sponsorship
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.